I don’t understand why lipsticks are made so long than they should be.
For most of us, or shall I say the average cosmetic lovers, we have many other colours to use. Which means, getting to the bottom of that stick will last us a lifetime.
I suggest that lipsticks should come in mini sizes; sizes are cut in half. Would anyone object?
Here’s a fun thing to mess around with. It’s the collar. Collars are originally for the purpose of framing your face, according to Christian Dior, so let’s step aside from the traditional collar and create a unique frame for that unique face!
Here’s a fun do it yourself project to spice up your outfit.
Perfected movements like these are absolutely beautiful.
Believe it or not, but everyone’s a little crazy. EVERYONE.
If it wasn’t true then that would mean everyone’s view point of the “world” is exactly the same.
(via the sartorialist)
I got a copy of her notes. Here they are, unedited:
- Ugh, another ‘presentation’. What happened to seeing the clothes move down the runway. Where’s the sense of drama and movement? This is like a gauche mime convention or something.
- If one more adult asks me “How’s school going?” I’m gonna punch them in their goddamn smug faces. I don’t go around asking adults “Hey, how’s the job? What’s it like to be defined by what you do for a living?” Ask me about my thoughts on your mediocre magazine, I’ve got plenty of notes for you.
- How’d all these bloggers get in here? I mean, really? I’m the style and fashion editor at Highlights and Ranger Rick Magazine, I don’t give a fuck about your blogspot ramblings on how every man needs a pair of leather boots in his life.
- Sidenote: capsule collection with Lisa Frank needs to happen. Get agent on this asap.
- All these people clicking away on their smart phones. What happened to hand written notes like mine? What happened to the romance of being a writer?
- While the presentation offers some great, classic silhouettes, it’s all starting to become a tad redundant. Some touches of Bastian, a flirtation with Watanabe, a heavy dose of Ralph Lauren, I mean, these young designers shouldn’t be afraid to branch out into some more experimental territory. We all know the designer of today is standing on the shoulders of giants, no need to make your influences so transparent.
- Where’s that intern with my fucking Capri Sun?